The South Dakota State Fair is the result of countless hours of dedication by 4-H members, parents, volunteers and staff. This page has been created as your go-to source for all of the information you need for 4-H exhibits at this year's fair. Visit this page often to find the latest entry information and schedules.
Photo by Mason Stahly, Beadle County
Want to stay in the loop on all of the latest 4-H Division State Fair information? Enter your name and email address in the form below and click subscribe.
- 2018 SDSU Extension 4-H State Fair Book
- 4-H Animal Projects: Changes, Deadlines, Reminders
- 4-H Market Beef Exhibitors Encouraged to Participate in Ultrasound Evaluation at SD State Fair
- 4-H Swine Show Remains Terminal in 2018
- Animal Projects: Paperwork Reminders
- Classifying Market Sheep
- Companion Animal Preparation: Showing Your Pet in 4-H
- Dairy Judging Contestant Packet
- Fashion Revue Contestant Packet
- Livestock Ownership Verification Affidavits & Deadlines
- Poultry Preparation & Showmanship Guide
- SDSU Extension Staff Contact Information
- South Dakota State Fair
- Special Foods Contestant Packet
- Robotics Challenge Packet
View more information on the State Fair Scoresheets & Forms page.