The South Dakota State Fair is the result of countless hours of dedication by 4-H members, parents, volunteers and staff. This page has been created as your go-to source for all of the information you need for 4-H exhibits at this year's fair. Visit this page often to find the latest entry information and schedules.
Photo by Mason Stahly, Beadle County
Want to stay in the loop on all of the latest 4-H Division State Fair information? Enter your name and email address in the form below and click subscribe.
- 2016 State Fair Book (updated May 31, 2016)
- SDSU Extension Staff Contact Information
- South Dakota State Fair
View more information on the State Fair Scoresheets & Forms page.
This year's photos are available as a collection on Flickr. Photos can be downloaded by clicking on the image, clicking on the download arrow and selecting the size you would like to download. You can also download entire albums by using the download arrow on the header image for the album.
Competition Information & Results
- Breeding Beef Show Results
- Market Beef Show Results
- Market Beef Rate of Gain
- Market Beef Ultrasound Results
- Beef Showmanship Results
- Beef Stalling
- Dairy Goat Show & Showmanship Results
- Meat Goat Show Results
- Meat Goat Showmanship Show Order
- Sheep & Goat Stalling
- Consumer Decision Making Juding Contest Results
- Dairy Judging Results
- Dog Skill-a-Thon Results
- Fashion Revue Results
- Horticulture Skill-a-Thon
- Public Presentation Results
- Rabbit Skill-a-Thon Results
- Robotics Results
- Special Foods Results