From raising awareness about dementia to educating seniors on technology use, SDSU Extension Gerontology Field Specialist Leacey E. Brown is a go-to source for breaking news and information on aging. See more of Leacey's latest work at iGrow Aging.
|SDSU Extension Rapid City Regional Center
711 N. Creek Drive
Rapid City, SD 57703
- Gerontology, aging in place, adult technology use, accessible design in electronic and printed media, population aging.
- Member of the South Dakota Alzheimer’s Association Board of Directors
- Coordinator of the Black Hills Senior Information Network.
- Dementia care facility volunteer, multilevel care facility intern.
- M.S. Gerontology, St. Cloud State University (2012)
- B.A. Psychology and Sociology, Minot State University (2009)
- A.A.S. Electronic Systems, Community College of the Air Force (2007)