SDSU Extension Gerontology Field Specialist Leacey E. Brown advocates for broader discussions about aging and older people. She is convinced many of the challenges we face as we age could be addressed through innovations in home, technology and community design. Leacey is a go-to source for innovations in aging. See more of Leacey's latest work at iGrow Aging.
|SDSU Extension Rapid City Regional Center
711 N. Creek Drive
Rapid City, SD 57703
- Gerontology, aging in place, adult technology use, accessible design in electronic and printed media, population aging.
- Member of the South Dakota Alzheimer’s Association Board of Directors
- Coordinator of the Black Hills Senior Information Network.
- Dementia care facility volunteer, multilevel care facility intern.
- M.S. Gerontology, St. Cloud State University (2012)
- B.A. Psychology and Sociology, Minot State University (2009)
- A.A.S. Electronic Systems, Community College of the Air Force (2007)