A seasoned expert in agribusiness management, Jack B. Davis has built a career around helping farms, families, and ranches prosper through strategic business planning and market analysis. View Jack's latest work at iGrow Agronomy Profit Tips.
|SDSU Extension Mitchell Regional Center
1800 E. Spruce St.
Mitchell, SD 57301
- MBA/MIS, Masters of Business Administration & Management Information Systems, University of South Dakota (1989)
- A.A. Accounting, Dakota Wesleyan University (1988)
- B.S. Agricultural Business, South Dakota State University (1982)
- Areas of Expertise; Strategic planning for family business; financial analysis; cost of production analysis; grain market outlook; business analysis.
- Certified public accountant (CPA), member SDASFMRA (South Dakota Chapter of American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers), member SD Grassland Coalition, member County Ag Agents Association.