With 20 plus years in Extension, Kari has worked with youth and community vitality, but she has also been involved in agriculture all her life.
|SDSU Extension Bennett County Office
501 Second Ave. | P.O. Box M
Martin, SD 57551
- M.Ed. Education, UMN (2000)
- B.S. Home Economics Education, Mankato State (1992)
- Certified mediator, Character Counts trainer, Ethics in the Workplace trainer, and Everyday Democracy facilitator.
- South Dakota Ag & Rural Leadership graduate, Women in Leadership class graduate.
- Participated in SDSU/Bolivia learning exchange.
- Member of National Association of Community Development Extension Professionals, SDARL Alumni Association, and SD Specialty Producers Association.