Megan enjoys being able to integrate evidence based programs within SD communities and work with a variety of State and National partners to accomplish common goals related to decreasing chronic disease.
|SDSU Extension Mitchell Regional Center
1800 E. Spruce St.
Mitchell, SD 57301
- RDN, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Leadership, Education, Excellence in Caring for Children with Neurodevelopmental and Related Disorders (LEND) traineeship (2014)
- M.S., Nutrition, South Dakota State University (2014)
- Trans-disciplinary Childhood Obesity Prevention (TOP) certified, South Dakota State University (2013)
- B.S., Exercise, Nutrition, & Food Science Animal Science, South Dakota State University (2011)