SDSU Plant Science Department
Berg Agricultural Hall (SAG) 225, SDSU
Brookings, SD 57007
- Director for third-party variety testing of corn, sorghum, small grains, soybean, & field pea (Learn more on Facebook).
- State extension agronomist or crop production specialist.
- Member of the South Dakota Certified Crop Adviser Board.
- Ph.D., Agronomy, Kansas State University (2012)
- M.S., Agronomy, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (2007)
- B.S., Agronomy, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (2005)
Nathan Mueller is the SDSU Extension Agronomist located in Brookings. Nathan’s primary interest is agronomic research pertaining to corn, soybean, and small grains. Nathan is responsible for the SDSU Crop Performance Testing program and a statewide agronomy extension program relative to the needs of South Dakota’s producers.