Rhoda Burrows is a professor of horticulture at South Dakota State University and an SDSU Extension Horticulture Specialist. Her areas of study and academic interests include fruit and vegetable production and soil microbiology. She teaches vegetable production at SDSU, and works with fruit and vegetable production and consumer horticulture education through regular contributions to iGrow Local Foods.
|SDSU Extension West River Ag Center
1905 Plaza Blvd.
Rapid City, SD 57702
- Fruit & vegetable production, commercial grape production, soil microbiology.
- Member of American Society for Horticultural Science.
- Ph.D, Plant Pathology, University of Minnesota (2001)
- M.S., Horticultural Science, University of Minnesota (1987)
- B.S., Horticultural Science, Montana State University (1983)
- A.A., Liberal Arts, Golden Valley Lutheran College (1979)