Our planning process helps organizations set a direction for their future and move forward. We use Appreciative Inquiry to help identify strengths and build on them. Your members will get a written action plan and a better understanding of their roles in reaching your shared goals.
- Finding the BEST of what is
- Where COULD we go? What might be?
- Where SHOULD we go? What should be?
- Where WILL we go? What will be?
Bring your group together for one full day or two half-day sessions to set goals that will guide your organization for the next 3-5 years.
“We have been changing our strategic plan as we go and continue to work on the plan. Thanks– you really understood what we needed!”
– Veronica Trezona, Yankton Area Literacy Council
“Thank you for all your work with the Action Plan sessions. The SDSU [Extension] staff did a wonderful job and engaged the community members.”
– Lori Moen, Grow South Dakota
“I am still in awe of this process. You engaged this group to truly make it their program.”
– Joan Hegerfeld-Baker, former SDSU Extension Food Safety Specialist
If you have questions about this article contact Kari O’Neill (SDSU Extension Community Vitality Field Specialist) at Martin, SD at 605.685.6972.