SDSU Extension Community Development believes it is important to work collaboratively with our stakeholders, South Dakota communities. It is our intent to assess the changes that took place in communities as a result of our programs and our relationship with them. Programs described on this page provide a snapshot of that work and the learning that has been fostered in partnership with communities. SDSU Extension Community Development is committed to working closely with your community to make it a better, healthier and safer place in which to live while demonstrating the impacts of your efforts as well as ours.
Access the links below to view a complete impact report for each topic:
- Community Development Impacts of Energy Development Conference
– Paul Thares
- Expanding Opportunities for Collective Marketing of Local Foods in South Dakota – Kari O’Neill
- Marketing Hometown America – Kenneth Sherin
- Small Buinsess is Everybody's Business Conference – Peggy Schlechter
- "Writing Your Future" Grant Writing Conference – Kenneth Sherin
View "Making An Impact" for more information about other SDSU Extension programs.