SDSU Extension will host the Aging Gracefully Expo (AGE) on September 23, 2017 from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm (MST) at the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center (444 N Mount Rushmore Road, Rapid City, SD). AGE will be broadcast to rural communities across the state.
The Aging Gracefully Expo will provide educational tools to continue a full life while aging. Keynote presentations will be given by speakers from South Dakota Consumer Protection and the South Dakota Alzheimer's Association. Participation is free and pre-registration is not required.
South Dakota businesses and organizations are invited to contribute to the AGE as a vendor in Rapid City, statewide or local sponsor.
The cost to register as a vendor prior to August 1, 2017 is $150 (use discount code "EARLY"); after August 1 the cost is $200. The vendor fee includes: a 10x8 space, a table, two chairs, and a pipe/backdrop drape. There are only 9 vendor spots with electricity available, and the fee for electricity is $50.
There are five levels of sponsorship, and each level provides specific benefits:
- Statewide Sponsor Level 1 ($50) - Facebook event mention, and name and website in the event program
- Statewide Sponsor Level 2 ($100) - Facebook event mention, and small logo and website in the event program
- Statewide Sponsor Level 3 ($250) - Facebook event mention, medium logo and website in the event program, and a vendor space in Rapid City
- Statewide Sponsor Level 4 ($500) - Facebook event mention, large logo and website in the event program, a vendor space in Rapid City, and an event poster
- Statewide Sponsor Level 5 ($1000) - Facebook event mention; a half page article, logo, website, and contact information in the event program; a vendor space in Rapid City; an event poster; and an introduction by one of the event speakers
Sponsors at the $250+ level have the option to donate their vendor space to an organization with demonstrable need.
You also have the option to sponsor AGE in rural communities. Please indicate which community you would like your funds to go towards during registration.
For more information on this event, or if you're interested in bringing AGE to your community, please contact Leacey E. Brown, SDSU Extension Gerontology Field Specialist.