Annie’s Project is a six week risk management series that focuses on women involved in agriculture, learning about their evolving business and sharing life’s experiences with other women living and working in the same complex and dynamic environment.
A program will be held in Gregory at Sissy's Cafe (601 Main Street, Gergory, SD 57533) on April 4, 11, 18, 25, May 2, and 9 from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm each evening. Meals will be provided at each session - if you have dietary restrictions please contact us prior to the first session.
- Family and You
- Introduction to Course
- Family Communications and Goals
- Women’s Health and Money
- Quicken Program
- Healthy Choices for the Family
- Marketing Crops and Livestock
- Discuss Futures Markets
- Develop Marketing Plans
- The Financial and Production Side of Business
- Developing & Understanding Financial Statements
- Production Topics of Interest
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tools for Thought
- Farm Service Agency Programs
- Natural Resource Conservation Service Programs
- Crop and Pasture Insurance
Registration costs $75 and closes April 4, 2017. Actual program cost is $225/participant, through generous donations the registration fee has been reduced. Register online using the form below.
Contact Taylor Grussing for more information about this event.
SDSU Extension programs are open to all South Dakota residents regardless of their ability to pay registration fees or other program fees as identified.