Annie’s Project is a six week risk management series that focuses on women involved in agriculture, learning about their evolving business and sharing life’s experiences with other women living and working in the same complex and dynamic environment.
A program will be held in Mitchell at the SDSU Extension Mitchell Regional Center (1800 E. Spruce St. Mitchell, SD 57301) on February 16, 21 and 28, March 7, 14 and 21 from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm each evening.
- Family and You
- Introduction to Course
- Family Communications and Goals
- Women’s Health and Money
- Quicken Program
- Healthy Choices for the Family
- Marketing Crops and Livestock
- Discuss Futures Markets
- Develop Marketing Plans
- The Financial and Production Side of Business
- Developing & Understanding Financial Statements
- Production Topics of Interest
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tools for Thought
- Farm Service Agency Programs
- Natural Resource Conservation Service Programs
- Crop and Pasture Insurance
Registration costs $75 and closes February 16. Supper will be provided each evening. Actual program cost is $225/participant, through generous donations the registration fee has been reduced. Register online using the form below. Contact Taylor Grussing with questions about this event.