SDSU Extension will host Annie's Project in Wall at the Wall Rodeo Grounds (4-H Building) on May 8, 15, 22, June 5, 12, and 19 from 5:45 pm - 9:00 pm each evening. Meals will be provided, please note any necessary dietary restrictions during registration.
Annie’s Project is a six week risk management series that focuses on women involved in agriculture, learning about their evolving business and sharing life’s experiences with other women living and working in the same complex and dynamic environment.
- Family and You
- Introduction to Course
- Family Communications and Goals
- Women’s Health and Money
- Quicken Program
- Healthy Choices for the Family
- Marketing Crops and Livestock
- Discuss Futures Markets
- Develop Marketing Plans
- The Financial and Production Side of Business
- Developing & Understanding Financial Statements
- Production Topics of Interest
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tools for Thought
- Farm Service Agency Programs
- Natural Resource Conservation Service Programs
- Crop and Pasture Insurance
Registration costs $80 and closes May 1, 2017. Actual program cost is $225/participant, through generous donations the registration fee has been reduced. Register online using the form below. For more information about this event, contact Adele Harty, SDSU Extension Cow/Calf Field Specialist.