SDSU Extension is offering free online training courses for Jump$tart Financial Foundations running Oct. 20 through Dec. 21, registration deadline is Oct. 13.
The 2014 session begins October 20, 2014 and runs until December 21, 2014. Course content includes:
- Global Economics and Personal Finance
- Spending and Financial Planning
- Saving and Investing
- Enhancing Your Earning Capacity
- Financial Services, Identity Fraud
- Manage Credit and Debt
- Risk Management and Insurance
This course qualifies participants to receive 2 continuing education credits (CEUs) from South Dakota State University for a small fee of $5.00.
Registration is open until October 13, 2014.
Learn more about educational resources for Middle and High School Teachers