SDSU Extension will host 4-H Junk Drawer Engineering Introduction sessions at various locations throughout South Dakota.
- Aberdeen, March 17 at the SDSU Extension Aberdeen Regional Center 13 2nd Ave. SE, Aberdeen, SD 57401
- Brookings, March 3 at the Outdoor Adventure Center, 2810 22nd Ave. S., Brookings, SD 57006
- Gettysburg, March 10 at the Potter County Library, 205 W Commercial Ave., Gettysburg, SD 57442
- Rapid City, April 21 at the West River Ag Center, 1905 Plaza Blvd., Rapid City, SD 57702
- Winner, March 24 at the Tripp County Community Room, 200 E 3rd St., Winner, SD 57580
Each event will be held from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm local time.
The 4-H Junk Drawer curriculum offers youth an opportunity to engage in engineering design and scientific exploration. Volunteers and 4-H leaders are invited to attend to learn more about utilizing the lessons available.
The event is free. Register online using the form below to ensure we have program materials available. For more information about this event, contact Christine Wood, SDSU Extension 4-H Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) Field Specialist.