SDSU Extension will host The Mindset of Women in Business and Women in Leadership on November 8, 2017 at the SDSU Extension Rapid City Regional Center (711 N. Creek Dr., Rapid City, SD 57703). Two sessions will be offered: 9:00 am – Noon MST and 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm MST (choose one session). Registered participants also have the option of attending an optional coaching session from 4:45 pm – 7:00 pm MST.
Pat McGill, National Speaker, Founder and President of McGill Speaking and Training Resources, is a Human Relations Specialist and Founder of WE (Women Entrepreneurs & Women Energized).
This seminar is designed to acknowledge, inspire, and cultivate the leadership and entrepreneurial potential of women.
- Explore attributes associated with successful leaders
- Develop a keener sense of the unique gifts and skills to bring to organizations or business
Some areas of focus for this seminar:
- “LEAN OUT” and tap into your power of soulful leadership!!
- Recognize Emotional Intelligence – The Leader as a Mensch by Bruna Martinuzzi
- Take the Psycho-Geometric Self-Assessment, reflect on the findings and how they relate to leadership styles and communication preferences
Register online using the form below, space is limited to 30 participants per session (meals not included). Two sessions are offered - choose one. For more information, contact Peggy Schlechter, SDSU Extension Community Vitality Field Specialist.