Many of us provide help to friends and loved ones for the majority of our lives. When a friend or loved develops a disability, we want to continue to provide care to them. Providing care to an adult with a disability requires special consideration and skills. SDSU Extension has compiled these resources as a guide.
Caregiver College Video Series
Caregiver college video series was developed by the Family Caregivers Alliance:
- Transfer Skills
- Dental Care
- Bathing and Dressing
- Toileting and Incontinence
- Behavioral Issues
- Practical Tools and Resources for Caregivers and Professionals
- Family Caregiver Handbook
- Transportation Solutions for Caregivers: A Starting Point
- Care for the Family Caregiver: A Place to Start
- Safe Transfers
- Medication Management: A Family Caregiver Guide
Disclaimer: The preceding is presented for informational purposes only. SDSU Extension does not endorse the services, methods or products described herein, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding them.