Many of us have been providing care to friends and loved ones for the majority of our lives. When a friend or loved one becomes disabled, we want to continue to provide care to them. Providing care to an adult with a disability requires special consideration and skills. SDSU Extension has compiled these resources as a guide.
Caregiver College Video Series
Caregiver college video series was developed by the Family Caregivers Alliance:
- Transfer Skills
- Dental Care
- Bathing and Dressing
- Toileting and Incontinence
- Behavioral Issues
- Practical Tools and Resources for Caregivers and Professionals
- Adult Caregiving Guide
- Family Caregiver Handbook
- Transportation Solutions for Caregivers: A Starting Point
- Care for the Family Caregiver: A Place to Start
- Safe Transfers
- Medication Management: A Family Caregiver Guide
Disclaimer: SDSU Extension is not endorsing any product or service provided as resources on this page. In addition, SDSU Extension is not responsible for the content of any web page not specifically hosted by iGrow.org. By accessing this website, full responsibility falls to the user for how the provided information is used.