Difficult conversations are a part of life that we will all have to face at some point. For example, it may be necessary to take the keys away when it is no longer safe for an older person to drive. SDSU Extension has compiled some resources to help provide some insight before you approach a person on a sensitive topic.
- Preparing for Difficult Conversations
- When to Take the Car Keys
- What Should You Tell Children About Death
- Coping With The Loss of a Loved One
- Elder Abuse and Neglect
- The Essentials of Preventing Elder Abuse
- Managing Stress is Later Life Families
Disclaimer: SDSU Extension is not endorsing any product or service provided as resources on this page. In addition, SDSU Extension is not responsible for the content of any web page not specifically hosted by iGrow.org. By accessing this website, full responsibility falls to the user for how the provided information is used.