As the population gets older, it will be beneficial to develop affinity between the generations. SDSU Extension compiled these resources to help.
- Intergenerational Activities Sourcebook
- Intergenerational Relations
- Fact Sheet: The Benefits of Intergenerational Programs
- Tried and True: A guide to Intergenerational Activities at a Shared Site
- Fact Sheet: Intergenerational Opportunities in Early Childhood Settings
- Generations United
SDSU Extension wants to help develop opportunities for younger and older people to build relationships. To help achieve this goal, we have developed an intergenerational technology program called TeachSD (Teens Enhancing Adult Capacity at Home).
Disclaimer: SDSU Extension is not endorsing any product or service provided as resources on this page. In addition, SDSU Extension is not responsible for the content of any web page not specifically hosted by iGrow.org. By accessing this website, full responsibility falls to the user for how the provided information is used.