As the population gets older, it will be beneficial to develop affinity between the generations. SDSU Extension compiled these resources to help.
- Intergenerational Activities Sourcebook
- Intergenerational Relations
- Fact Sheet: The Benefits of Intergenerational Programs
- Intergenerational Learning Program - Beth Johnson Foundation
- Tried and True: A guide to Intergenerational Activities at a Shared Site
- Fact Sheet: Intergenerational Opportunities in Early Childhood Settings
- Generations United
Are you looking for an innovative way to use technology to bring younger and older people together for mutual learning? SDSU Extension has developed an innovative technology training program called the TeachSD Toolkit. This program is designed to provide communities with resources to build technology training programs. Please visit the iGrow Store to learn more.
Disclaimer: The preceding is presented for informational purposes only. SDSU Extension does not endorse the services, methods or products described herein, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding them.