We often have less resources after we retire. SDSU Extension has pulled together these resources to help us make our dollars stretch.
Feeding Your Family for Less
- SDSU Extension created Feeding Your Family for Less and Needs vs. Wants. These facts sheets will assist you as you work to make your dollar go farther.
- If you have additional questions, please visit with one of our Family Resource Management Specialists.
Resources for Adults Living on a Reduced Income
- Developing a Spending Plan/Budget
- Tracking Income and Expenses
- Setting SMART Financial Goals
- Developing a Home Budget
Family Resource Management Specialist
Our Family Resource Management Specialists are equipped with the expertise to assist families as they prepare to live on a reduced income, please visit with them for more information.
Disclaimer: The preceding is presented for informational purposes only. SDSU Extension does not endorse the services, methods or products described herein, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding them.