Planning meals provides families with a better variety of meal choices, more nutritious meals, and significant cost savings to the family budget. Frequently, we need to make quick meals that appeal to the whole family. Taking the time to develop a menu and grocery list will save you time, and money in the store. Consider making a larger dish ahead and freeze leftovers for a quick meal another night. The following resources will help guide you in meal planning.
- 5 Day Meal Planning Worksheet
- 3 Easy Steps to Healthy Meals
- Tasty, Healthy Meals on a Budget: Meal Planning Tips, Menus & Recipes
- Recipe Analysis: Use this tool to calculate the nutritional information of recipes.
- Quick Meals, Healthy Eating Recipes